Read the instructions and complete the tasks below.
Watch the video.
Answer the questions and make notes in your copy book.
1. We know that Type 3 Conditional is used to express imaginary (unreal) situations. It is also used when …
a) we talk about ___ events;
b) we feel ___ or we ____ about ____;
c) we wish the past was ____;
d) it is ____ to change the past (the result or the conditions).
2. What is the magic formula of Third Conditional?
3. How does the teacher pronounce the word “participle”:
[pɑːˈtɪsɪpl] OR [ˈpɑːrtɪsɪpl]? Is it correct?
4. What verbs can be used instead of “would”?
5. Which order is correct?
a) IF__condition__, ___result___.
b) _____result__ IF ___condition___.
6. Copy the three examples from the video into your copy book. Find “the result part” and “the condition part” in them, mark them.
Read the rule and do the test. Make notes if you have any problems or questions.